Friday, November 2, 2007

Arman's first Halloween!


I know I haven't posted since September, but hey, I was waiting for someone to take a good picture of Arman and me! I know, I know, you all just want to see cute photos of him, NOT me...

I'll try to go back and fill in the blanks with posts about what has been happening over the past two months. In the meantime, enjoy this photo from the Andes Harvest Moon Ball on October 27th when Arman was dressed as a puppy. Photo credit to Jim Koch (thank you!) the official photographer of all events in Andes, NY.

4 comments:

  1. What a team you guys make!! Congratulations again--can't wait to get together some day and meet him! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for the both of you! I am on my last trip to London and can tell you that you have not missed much and life has allowed for the right path for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cindy and Arman,

    I adopted my precious baby from Malutka last year, as a single 45/6 year old woman - your blog brought my heart into my throat and tears to my eyes. A thousand blessings on your dear "dream" come true and every wish for continued happiness,

    Bobi and Aiga

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!

    happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete