Friday, August 17, 2007

welcome to Ithaca, Julianna!

 

It's been great to have Linda, John, and Julianna as guests. In addition to getting Julianna settled in her dorm room on Cornell's North Campus, they helped me get things ready for Arman (lowering the crib mattress, assembling IKEA chairs, figuring out how the heck to wear the Baby Bjorn front pack). My heart goes out to Linda and John who now have an "empty nest" to return to, but I have to admit that I am excited to have Julianna up on campus (and not just for the babysitting). I hope I can raise Arman as well as Linda and John have raised Julianna. Maybe he could be Cornell Class of 2028?

Best wishes to Julianna and the other members of the Class of 2011...

And, hey, thanks to Linda and John for leaving a bottle of vodka in the freezer and white wine in the fridge -- this, and the parenting advice you gave me, should give a big boost to my mothering confidence!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment