Saturday, July 14, 2007

sleeping and waking

 

 

 


Arman fell asleep in my arms at the end of the morning visit and I put him down for his nap. When I returned for the afternoon visit, he was still sleeping peacefully and I was able to get these photos (and some videos that I’ll show you when I get home).

I think he is starting to figure out that I might be staying around for a while…
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 14, 2007

    He is beautiful! How exciting, Cindy! Thanks for letting me follow you and share this life changing experience! I was just thinking of you hanging out in the pool last year and now, so many great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    He is so cute and he looks like he is such a little ham. What a happy baby. Enjoy your time there. We certainly did. Please tell all the staff that we said hello.
    Deb, Jay, & Sean

    ReplyDelete