They let Arman sleep late this morning since he's been sick the past few days. Yes, he's been sleeping without a diaper, hoping it would help with his diaper rash. So he's naked on the bottom but wearing a hat on his head so that he doesn't fuss with the bandage on his infected mosquito bite (when they weren't looking, I snuck some Neosporin onto it!).
Once awake, he was cleaned up and dressed.
Then they fed him (sometimes I do this, but they are much faster at it) and let me take him out into the playroom. He did not have a fever today and was in a pretty good mood. After our visit at the baby house, Pam and I went shopping, had lunch, did my laundry at her apartment, and watched a very funny movie she brought with her called "Johnny English." I bought myself a thermometer so I can take Arman's temperature whenever I want...

No comments:
Post a Comment