Wednesday, July 25, 2007

who has pink-eye now?

 
Well, you can see from the photo that Arman is doing really well (any day now they will take that bandage off the infected bug bite on his head, I’m sure). I’m the one who has pink-eye now. Fortunately, I came prepared with prescription eye drops to take care of the problem. I am hoping that it will look much better by Friday afternoon because, I learned today, that is when I am scheduled to go to court to formally request permission to adopt Arman! Friday at 4 pm Karaganda time (6 am in the US Eastern time zone) – please send good wishes for a speedy, uneventful court visit.

In the meantime, back at the baby house, this morning I had my first experience with Arman’s poopy diaper (this may be too much information for some of you). It was a really messy one – so bad that Natasha had to leave the room. That left me and one of the caregivers to try to communicate with each other about where his stash of Pampers could be. Turns out that his supply had run out so I brought a new package for the afternoon visit. The good news is that I was able to see that his diaper rash has cleared up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment