Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Arman flirts

 
 

Arman has figured out that being good friends with these two women will have a very good effect on his adoption! Today he charmed Tamara, the coordinator (on the left), and Natasha, the translator (on the right side of the photos). They are doing a great job working out all the details of the adoption and I enjoy working with them as much as he enjoys flirting with them.

Note to my male friends: you'll have to help Arman understand that as he gets older, women may not be so responsive if he throws up on them (today, that's one of his special ways of saying "hey, I like you..."). Fortunately, Tamara and Natasha are both good sports!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 11, 2007

    HE'S SO CUTE!!! looks like your trip is going well, which is amazing. Cannot wait until you get home, hopefully with baby in hand! Also, cannot wait to babysit whoever you bring home with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the "Puked upon mom" club. Caden vomits every single time he eats adn then just randomly. About 6-8 times per each 1 3/4 hour visit with him. They made us get 6 bibs for his trip home!

    Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 11, 2007

    привет- I want to know more about the orphanage, are there alot of other kids in the same room when you are with Arman or do you not ever see any other children? will you post pictures of your hotel room and the orphanage. have you gotten out and seen karaganda yet. how much russian have you used?-распрощаться

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations! Cindy, he is absolutely adorable! So I am presuming he is the one? I like the name Arman too btw. You have the most adorable glow in your face in the photos!

    We are so delighted for you!

    Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope all is on the mend. Never a dull moment... keep the posts coming!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 11, 2007

    Cindy! Mazal Tov! He's gorgeous. You must be thrilled to have your baby boy in your arms. I look forward to meeting him and hangin out in Andes together.

    JoAnna

    ps. we missed you at the CTT reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a little cutie. He looks so happy. I love following your journey.

    ReplyDelete