

Arman and I had two great visits today. I'm gaining confidence in feeding him and figured out this afternoon that he is teething. He's very strong: rolls over, pushes himself up with his arms when he is on his stomach, and seems eager to crawl some day soon. You are probably more interested in new photos so here are two more!
Here's a little math quiz: if I spent 2237.00 tenge on Pampers, how many US dollars did I spend? And, for 64 diapers, is that a good price?
You spent about $20 on Pampers and that is the going rate.
ReplyDeleteAs far as what will the next day bring? ->The same thing as yesterday and the day before. The schedule gets really boring really fast, but you are with your child so that is all that matters.
Will you be visiting with other children soon, how long do you spend with each child?
ReplyDeletelooks like motherhood suits you! you seem so comfortable with him. the diapers are about the going rate in the states, not to worry. enjoy the time you are together. it will never be the same when you get home. this time with him is precious.
ReplyDeleteKaran
Cindy,
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable and so happy. That is great to see so early on. Thanks for bringing the pictures. It is very much appreciated. We wish that we had more contact with all of the hard workers. We really enjoyed our time there and we hope that you do as well. It is such a treasured time. The diapers are alittle high but that is the going rate there. We buy our diapers at Costco and get 200 diapers for $37. I will try and comment as much as possible because I know that when we were there we really looked forward to the comments. It made us feel closer to home. I noticed that you are staying at a hotel. Is is the Cosmonaut? We stayed there for three weeks and absolutley loved it. Take Care.
Deb, Jay, & Sean
What a doll. I know when I found my son there I knew right away too.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed my stay in
Karagonda and loved the caregivers,
they are wonderful. Get to know
them they will tell you a lot about
your son.