Donna and Karan here! He is beautiful, and soooooo there! We wish you could bring him home today. Can't wait to meet him. You look so happy. Hurry home......... All our love, Karan and Donna PS...could you bring us home a tiny baby tooo
He is amazing and I can't wait to meet him in person!! I love his eyes -- the two of you look made for each other! Your blog and the pictures are just wonderful.
What a cute little boy! We are in Astana right now adopting our little girl. We wish you the best. Your page is great!
ReplyDeleteDonna and Karan here! He is beautiful, and soooooo there! We wish you could bring him home today. Can't wait to meet him. You look so happy. Hurry home.........
ReplyDeleteAll our love,
Karan and Donna
PS...could you bring us home a tiny baby tooo
Glad you got to go downtown and that you negotiated your car ride like we said.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen Caden yet? He leaves the orphanage on Sunday for Almaty.
Love the Cornell onsie!
CS4
He is amazing and I can't wait to meet him in person!! I love his eyes -- the two of you look made for each other! Your blog and the pictures are just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT REPRESENT CORNELL!!! hehe its about time
ReplyDelete