Cindy, I have enjoyed following your blog. I too will be a single mom, my dossier is in the translation stage, so I hope my time is nearing with regards to travelling. Since you travelled alone and that is what I intend to do, I would love some tips. You can reach me via email at: wattie21@cfl.rr.com. If you have time I would appreciate hearing from you.
hey Cindy! Great photos! Would love to know the names of the kids (and grownups) being adopted, and where they're all headed off to. - Dana ps LOVE the shot of Arman reading Let's Play -- that's one of Katie's favorites, too!
Cindy,
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed following your blog. I too will be a single mom, my dossier is in the translation stage, so I hope my time is nearing with regards to travelling. Since you travelled alone and that is what I intend to do, I would love some tips. You can reach me via email at: wattie21@cfl.rr.com. If you have time I would appreciate hearing from you.
Sandi
hey Cindy! Great photos! Would love to know the names of the kids (and grownups) being adopted, and where they're all headed off to.
ReplyDelete- Dana
ps LOVE the shot of Arman reading Let's Play -- that's one of Katie's favorites, too!